Wednesday 26 November 2014

Baby Blue

Hi!  Today's card was made using the sketch at Fusion.  The only part of the inspiration photo I used was the music notes and I didn't make a Christmas card.  I decided I wanted to use Sea Glass and Surf Blue - two beautiful colors from Simon Says Stamp.  That led me to making a baby card.


I die cut my white card base with a stitched rectangles die.  I then layered on another white panel which had been stamped with a music notes background, using Sea Glass ink.  I then cut an open circle from Surf Blue and a smaller circle from Sea Glass.

The sentiment comes from PTI and I finished the card off with a white button and some blue twine.


Thanks for visiting.


Products used:

Stamps:  Recital (Prima Marketing), Boutique Borders Baby (PTI)
Ink:  Surf Blue, Sea Glass (SSS)
Cardstock:  Surf Blue, Sea Glass, White
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Circles dies (Lil Inkers), Fishtail Flag Stax (MFT), Circle Nestabilities, White Button (SU), twine (American Crafts)

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Gorgeous! Lovely colors with a nice background! I love it!
I hope you had a great thanksgiving! Ellen

SmilynStef said...

Love those gorgeous blues ... so glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Michelle Lupton said...

Your card made me smile - so soft and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

What an awesome take on the challenge in cool blues for baby!! YAY!!

Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, I sure hope that you join us again! It is a pleasure to stop by and see your creativity!!!

Jeanne J. said...

So soft and pretty! I love the crisp stitched die cuts and soft blue color of your design!